Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Once upon a time...

There was a ME who worked out three times a week for 3 months, eliminated all sodas, and ate about 100 oranges.  After my goal was reached, I searched for a new workout because as we all know, Rebecca gets bored with things easily.  I found a new workout, but in between procrastinating and procrastinating some more, three weeks have gone by and guess what?  I am now at SQUARE ONE!  Augh!  I have a fraction of the muscle definition I'd worked for and now I'm paying the price for my little vacation. 

SO, the moral of the story is: working out and eating right are no longer options or temporary fixes.  It is a mandatory, daily routine that must be implemented if I want to maintain the type of body I want.

Without further ado, I am outlining my new routines as of right now and I look forward to seeing the results... again.

Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment